Gout is irrefutably one of the most painful types of arthritis. It is characterized by redness, swelling, and pain around the joints. There are many gout remedies including those, which are prescribed by doctors. Some of these are Allopurinol, Probenecid, and Sulfinpyrazone. These medicines may provide relief to pain, but can also bring some side effects. With this, gout patients prefer to use natural supplements for gout treatment.
Gout supplements help provide vitamins and minerals for the body to help strengthen the immune system. These supplements also aim to treat the cause of gout which includes improper dietary habits. Below are some of the best supplements for gout treatment and their descriptions.
- URICELAX- Uricelax is one of the best gout products in the market. It contains safe and proven gout fighting ingredients such as Cherry extract, Turmeric, and Rutin. These ingredients help improve the immune system to better combat the symptoms of gout. Uricelax does not only lessen the symptoms of gout but it also reduces the concentration of uric acid crystals that may form in the joints of the body. This supplement is sold at $39.95 per bottle.
- · G-JOINT FORMULA – This supplement is both safe and affordable. Its ingredients include Devil’s Claw root, Celery seed, Mustard seed, Ginger, Poke Root, Sarsaparilla, Turmeric, Jamaican Dogwood, and Cayenne. This supplement is sold at $17.95 per bottle.
- FLAMASIL – This is a safe and effective supplement for gout treatment. It contains Turmeric and Tart Cherry as its primary ingredients. It also contains Yucca, Aged Garlic, Milk Thistle Extract, Artichoke Extract powder, Grape Seed Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Boron Citrate, GutBudies, Resveratrol Extract, Banaba Leaf Extract, and Boswellia Extract. This supplement is sold at $52.95 per bottle, comparatively expensive than the rest of the gout supplements.
- GOUT GONE – This supplement contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to relief gout symptoms. It removes swelling and burning pains in joints. It also assists the body in reducing uric acid. Each bottle of this supplement costs $47.95.
- VITAMIN B COMPLEX – This helps break down uric acid into harmless components. It contains eight essential vitamins important for the body and its immune system. Four of these eight essential vitamins are proven to be helpful in arthritis. Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B6 are good for reducing swelling. Vitamin B3 reduces tissue swelling and increase blood flow. Vitamin B12 aids in multiple functions. It aids cell formation, digestion, myelin production, nerve protection. There are several Vitamin B complex supplements available in the market.
- FISH OIL – Fish oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which are said to reduce and control inflammation. The anti-inflammatory effects of fish oil deliver pain relief for gout because they help to build anti-inflammatory prostaglandins and decrease production of pro inflammatory ones.
The above mentioned supplements for gout may have different effects on different individuals. It is always best to review each product and its components before deciding to take it as a supplement for gout treatment. In addition, it is best to partner these supplements with regular exercise, balanced diet, and healthy lifestyle.