The metabolic arthritis, or more popularly the gout, can be significantly treated with some effective remedies that, when complimented with proper medication and nutritional diet, can provide instant relief in inflammatory attacks and reduces the duration and frequency of such painful attacks in the future.
Gout, medically termed as metabolic arthritis, is a severe medical disorder syndrome in human body that is caused due to increased formation of uric acid in the blood. This generally causes extreme pain and inflammation in the tissues of the cartilage joints and tendons caused due to increased concentration of uric acid component flowing in the blood cells. The symptoms of gout are marked with red, swelling and intense pain in the joint areas, sometimes resulting into stiffness and numb. Such gouty arthritis attacks can occur at any joints of the body, especially at the base of the big toe, ankle, knees, elbow, earlobes, fingers and feet. There is no permanent treatment to gout arthritis, but with appropriate and regular prescribed medication, dietary controls and certain effective remedies can essentially provide great relief from the pain, and also eliminates the future chances of such acute gout attacks.
There are several effective gout remedies that can be used in curing the gout problems. While most of these remedies are provided by the medicines and drugs prescribed by the doctor, while there are certain other natural effective remedies that causes great relief and soothe. When treated medically, certain effective drugs like Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Corticosteroid are injected into the affected joint areas. This helps the pain to subside in few hours, and gradually eradicates within few weeks. A mild dosage of NSAID and Colchicine drug serves as wonders in effective gout remedies. Several other medicines and drugs like Allopurinol (Zyloprim), Pegloticase (Krystexxa), Febuxostat (Uloric), Fenofibrate (Tricor), Probenecid and Losartan (Hyzaar or Cozaar) are also used as effective gout remedies in treating the acute gout syndrome.
Apart from these, there are several other home effective gout remedies that treat and eradicate gout disease in a natural manner. Here are certain herbs and methods that improves metabolism and as such, acts as natural gout remedies:
• Yucca – This acts as one of the effective gout remedies in blood purification and reducing the toxin formation in the body. Yucca also helps in decomposition of the inorganic mineral components and other obstacles in the joint, thereby reducing the risk of gout and arthritis.
• Devil’sClaw – Devil’s claw is a natural source of anti-inflammation that causes quick relief from the joint inflammation pains and swellings. It also reduces the chances of future gout attacks and prevents recurrence by eradication of uric acid component from the body.
• Strawberry and cherries – Black cherry and raw strawberries are effective remedies towards reducing the increased uric acid levels in the body. Natural black cherry juice acts as a natural cure towards minimizing inflammation and swelling, and also provides soothing relief to the acute painful attacks.
• Nettle Tea – Nettle, either in tea format or in tinctures, are effective remedies for eliminating uric acid from the body, thereby preventing accumulation of such in the tissues of joints. It clears the excretion system, and essentially flushes out the urate from the body.
• Apple cider vinegar – Regularly drinking apple cider vinegar in un-distilled form, is one of the wondrous effective remedies that balance the pH level in the blood, thereby reducing the increased levels of uric acid formation in the blood. Simply add 2 to 3 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, add a little honey to taste, and drink it at least 2-3 times per day. In other ways, you can add half to three cups in luke-warm water and bathe your foot or other joints with this fluid to give instant relief to the affected area.
• Epsom salt bath – A war, soothing Epsom salt bath is one of the most effective gout remedies in treating the affected area and provide relief and decreased inflammation. Add two to three teaspoons of Epsom salt in comfortable warm water, and immerse the affected joint for at least 30 minutes. In case of other body parts, a complete Epsom salt bath can cause extreme relief and effective treatment in gout syndrome.
Use these effective gout remedies and experience a more soothing relief and elimination of gout disease forever.